Benefits of a Bokashi Bucket
24.06.2016 in News
What do you get out of having a Bokashi Bucket?
- No smells because a friendly safe bacterium is used.
- No fruit flies because the process does not require air.
- Small and compact for the kitchen
- Cooked and uncooked food including meat, fish, fruit and vegetables may be safely composted at home in a home compost bin when processed first using the Bokashi Composting System.
- Will rebuild the soil in your garden and will decontaminate soil from harmful pathogens and pollutants
- Watch your garden bloom with new life if you bury your fermented food waste directly under the soil or make into compost in a compost bin.
- Be part of an organic solution by directing food waste away from landfill.